Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It begins...

Hello everyone!

This blog is one of about 20 that comprise the efforts by a group of University of Arizona journalism students to cover issues about the border and complie it into BorderBeat. This blog is my way of bringing visibility of local, national, and international artists to the online world. The work of these artists will center around the border (whichever border they choose to highlight) and I'll showcase everything from photography to improvisational theatre. Check in weekly to discover something new.

In this blog I do solemnly swear:

-to update weekly, if not twice a week

-to have fun with the information and never take myself too seriously

-to add a little comedy into all of my posts

-to never endorse an artist or work unless I truly believe in the message or talent


Okay, lets get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment